5th March 2018 --
- Affiliations are now open for clubs to register teams for next season. Pricing has not changed since last season.
- As most communication between clubs is done by email and phone, we are discontinuing the practice of showing home address for club officials in the League directory with immediate effect.
4th March -- Two teams have withdrawn from the League - Real Saracens U15 in Div 5 on 18th Feb and Bucks CC FC U16 in Div 1 last week.
1st February 2018 - League transfer deadline is midnight 1st March 2018 to Register or Transfer players. Several teams are looking for players.
21 January 2018 -- Risborough Rangers Colts U14 withdrew from U14 League Division 5 last week (not U15 Div 4 previously reported)
16th January 2018 -- As there are only 7 teams playing in U16 Division 2 each team is now playing each other three times in this League division.
1st January 2018 -- A happy new year. We have published Fairplay tables as at Christmas so you can see how your team is getting on
6th December 2017 -
18th November -- Old Fairplay accounts still associated with last season's teams have been suspended. These users will have been seeing a red warning message for some time now. If these accounts are still required there is a couple of weeks during which you can inform the League Secretary or Fairplay Secreary which team the account is now associated with. The account can then be unsuspended.
14th November --
It is with deepest regret that I have to inform you that June Rowland Referees Secretary for the Wycombe and South Bucks Minor Football League is having to stand down from the position due to health issues. Our thoughts go with her and family during this time.
- Referees Secretary Needed Urgently please - In order for this league to run successfully we are in desperate need of a Referees Secretary whose role will be to appoint Referees to our under 15 and under 16 division 1 matches and also to any other games for whom teams require a Referee. Also Cup matches involving under 16 & under 15 division 1 matches and all cup Semi finals and finals. If anyone is interested in this position or knows somebody who may be interested please let the League Secretary know as soon as possible.
- Aylesbury FC 15(1) have withdrawn from the League. Please send in Fairplay reports for games played if not already done.
5th November - Boyne Hill Panthers U13 have joined the League and play in U13 division 4.
Last week Chinnor Youth U12 withdrew and during October some teams moved divisions:-
- Bedgrove Dynamos Youth U13 moved to division 4 from 5
- Chalfont Saints Hawks U13 moved to division 2 from 3
- Chesham United Generals U13 moved to division 3 from 4
- Chinnor Youth U14 moved to division 4 from 3
- Taplow United Youth U15 moved to division 2 from 1
- Wendover Juniors U16 moved to division 3 from 4
- Wycombe Saints U13 moved to division 4 from 5
For League games played while the teams were in their original divisions please continue to send in Fairplay reports if not already done.
17th October 2017 -- Berks and Bucks FA has approved changes to the Constitution (rules) for the League. Rules 2017-18
23rd September 2017 -- Some teams have moved divisions :-
- Wendover Junior Colts U13 from Div 5 to Div 4
- Prestwood Panthers U13 from Div 5 to Div 4
- St Johns Youth FC U14 from Div 2 to Div 3
- Wycombe Saints U14 from Div 2 to Div 3
- Maidenhead Utd U16 from Div 2 to Div 1
20th September 2017 --
- Small amendments to team names have been made. Now team names in our League Directory and Fairplay system are the same as used on FA Fulltime.
- Flackwell Heath Minors have joined U15 Div 4.
10th September 2017 --
- As Team Managers text in their results, the League Tables are being updated in real time
- The following teams withdrew from the league at the start of the season :-
- Chalfont Saints Eagles U13
- Flackwell LIIA U14
- Chinnor Youth U15
- Flackwell Heath Minors U15
- Thame Boys U15
- Thames Valley Youth U16
- Tring Tornadoes White U16
- Some member teams are still looking for players
9th September 2017 -- U16 Division 4 and U16 Division 5 have been combined into a new Division 4 after some teams withdrew
6th Sept 2017 - The old Match Card is now replaced by a new Team Sheet.
From September 2017 both teams must complete the Team Sheet form after each match, sign and email it to the Fixtures Secretary (not the Registration Secretary as in previous seasons). This must be done within 4 days of each match. As an alternative to the PDF, there is also a spreadsheet version for those that prefer.
13th July 2017 -- Dates for Cup round fixtures are set
We run 11-a-side Sunday leagues
competitions for players aged Under 13 to Under 16 years old and competitive nine-a-side for Under 12. Member clubs are within a fifteen mile radius of Prestwood in Buckinghamshire. We're affiliated to Berks & Bucks FA and Enterprise Trophies & Engraving is our sponsor. We were one of the largest football leagues in England when measured by player numbers back in 2011. More...
We are growing! 215 teams registered to play in season 2017/18, that is 15 teams more than last season.
Member teams are recruiting local players.
Team grounds and colours.