9th Feb 2019 -- Affiliations are now open for next season, for all age groups U12 to U18. Affiliation prices slashed for teams that affiliate and pay by 31st May 2019 with a £40 discount per team from the standard rates listed in our 2018/19 constitution. Existing member clubs sign in to affiliate and new clubs can enquire to join.
2nd Feb -- Two teams have withdrawn from Under 15 Division 4. Risborough Rangers withdrew 21st Jan and FC Holyport Tigers on 28th January.
25th January -- Good news for all our clubs the Wycombe & South Bucks Minor Football League will extend its age group range next season so that you can continue playing in our league after the Under 16 age group. More ...
24th January -- Sin Bin for players who show dissent during a match is to be introduced next season. Clubs are asked to send at least two reps to the meeting and presentation on Tuesday 5th March at 8pm at Cressex. More ...
9th January 2019 -- Luca Campanaro forever a Dynamo (Bedgrove Dynamos club website)
2nd January 2019 - Fairplay tables as at Christmas 2018 are announced (summary on right side panel of this page)
10th December 2018 - Tragic personal loss during a Bedgrove Dynamos Under 15 match. The Wycombe & South Bucks Minor Football League would like to offer its deepest condolences to Luca's family and friends on the news of the loss of their son following a collision whilst playing in a League football match on Sunday 9th December.
Our hearts and thoughts are for his family, friends and team mates at this difficult time of sadness. We respect the wishes of the family for their own personal space at this time.
Announcement from Bedgrove Dynamos FC committee
25 November 2018 -- Earlier this week some teams moved division:-
- Aylesbury United Juniors has moved from Under 14 Div 1 to Under 14 Div 2
- Berkhamsted Raiders Blue from Under 13 Div 2 to Under 13 Div 3
- Widmer End FC have moved from Under 15 Div 4 to Under 15 Div 5
11th November -- Two Division changes as of yesterday:-
- Stoke Mandeville FC Colts have moved from U13 Division 3 to U13 Division 4
- Bedgrove Dynamos Colts have moved from U13 Division 4 to U13 Division 5
Announcing changes made on 2nd Nov :-
- Under 15's Singh Sabha moved to U15 Division 5 from 15(4)
- Burnham Junior Panthers White moved up to U15 Division 4 (from U15 Division 5)
- Under14 (Div 5) Hughenden Hawks has withdrawn
In addition on 14th October Under 15's Aylesbury United Juniors moved from Division 3 to Division 4
25 October 2018 -- There have been some division changes which are effective last week before the weekend's fixtures. Please continue to submit Fairplay ratings for fixtures that have been expunged as a result of these changes.
- Chalfont Wasps down to 13(3) from 13(2)
- Wycombe Saints up to 13(4) from 13(5)
- Chesham United Blues down to 13(5) from 13(4)
- Taplow United from U13 Div 3 to U13 Div 4
- George Green Juniors FC Reds up to14(2) from 14(3)
- Bourne End JSC up to 14(3) from 14(4)
- Stokenchurch Juniors up to 14(4) from 14(5)
- Wendover Juniors Colts down to 14(5) from 14(4)
Welcome to new club Singh Sabha which has entered the League and are in 15(4).
13th October 2018 -- Thame Boys U13 have moved to U13 Division 1 and Haddenham Youth U13 have moved to U13 Division 2
3rd October 2018 -- This season's constitution (rules) is now available together with information about how teams are split across age groups.
8th September 2018 -- The new season kicks off tomorrow. Good luck to all teams. Don't forget to give your opposing team a Fairplay score after the match by signing in here
28 August 2018 -- Team withdrawals during August are :-
- 13(4) Haddenham Youth FC Colts
- 13(4) Penn & Tylers Green FC Rangers
- 13(4) Wendover Juniors
- 14(2) Marlow United Wildcats
- 14(5) Windsor FC Youth Hawks Stars
1st August 2018 -- Next seasons teams and their home grounds is now available. Bucks CC is renamed Stoke Mandeville FC and will be at a new ground.
Several teams are looking for new local players
June 2018 -
5th March 2018 -- As most communication between clubs is done by email and phone, we are discontinuing the practice of showing home address for club officials in the League directory with immediate effect.
18th November 2017-- Old Fairplay accounts still associated with last season's teams have been suspended. These users will have been seeing a red warning message for some time now. If these accounts are still required there is a couple of weeks during which you can inform the League Secretary or Fairplay Secreary which team the account is now associated with. Otherwise, after this time the account will be deleted.